I'm somewhat of a reluctant painter, a procrastinator. I own hundreds of miniatures, boxes of paints, brushes and accessories and yet I have completed only a handful of models to date.
Playing a game of WFB or W40K is embarrassing, fielding an army of half assembled and largely unpainted models, no one unit complete. I'm registered on just about every gaming and painting forum I can find, I have read every review, guide and walkthrough that I can find. It's time to make use of all this knowledge. This blog is an effort to motivate myself to sit down and paint. Complete the random minis currently on my desk and then settle in to slowly but steadily unit by unit work my way through masses of Undead and Eldar with the odd Warmachine or Confrontation mini thrown in.

Hopefully I'll manage to update weekly and maybe a few of you will find this blog worth following.

Comments

Popular Posts